Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Trials and Tribulations

HSC trials are upon us which means I study, go to school to take the exam then come home and study,  go to school to take the exam then come home and study,  go to school to take the exam then come home and study,  go to school to take the exam then come home and study,  go to school to take the exam then come home and study,  go to school to take the exam then come home and study,  go to school to take the exam then come home and study,  go to school to take the exam then come home and study,  go to school to take the exam then come home and study for the next thousand years. All I've worn in the last week are my pyjamas, school uniform and t-shirt.

Also, I just realised how much I hate these stupid titles. Why must everything I write come out in cliches?

2 comments:

  1. YOUR BROWS GIRL!!! Seriously need to grow mine back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA mine are getting ridiculous, I like them thick but this is a bit too far

      Delete