Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Legal





I just turned 18 and this is what I wore for a breakfast with my brother and sister at Cronulla. I don't know if it's just me but I always feel like I need to look special or different on my birthday because  I always get so excited and think its a massive deal for some reason and let's be honest its just like any other day. I guess sometimes I use clothes to make a situation or day more special and choose something a bit more festive than I would on an ordinary day.

lol at cataloguing what I wore since no one will read it; J.W Anderson for Topshop skirt, weird jumper from eBay, sunnies from ASOS, the best boots ever from Stockholm

1 comment:

  1. Loove love love that outfit! I remember seeing that skirt in my local Topshop and immediately falling in love with it, but not having enough for it haha! Seriously awesome blog, you have such cool style! xx

    ultraspectacular.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete